This post will be my personal collection of funny, smart, unique sayings/jokes or aphorisms around IT, security or troubleshooting I’ve heard, saw, or read somewhere or got from my own experience.
- 6 hours of debugging can save you about 5 minutes of reading the documentation.
- There are 10 types of people – those who understand binary and those who don’t.
- ” – We got a big hole in our security! – Great, at least something related to security in our system!”
- To ask good question, you need to know 80% of the answer.
- I was in a meeting today where the room number was 404. I joked that I could not find the room and nobody understood. This is why I have a hard time making friends.
- Spiders are the only web developers in the world who like finding bugs.